Sunday, August 19, 2012

Review much?

So, after the overwhelming weeks of Melbourne Film Festival, it is finally over today. To tell you the truth, I was supposed to watch a fourth movie last Friday. It's a French movie titled The Intouchables. However, I utterly forgot that I had something on Friday at the exact time of the film. I couldn't do anything except cancelling my plan to the cinema. Alas, my ticket went to the hands of my sister's friend. Well, it was good because I didn't have to find another person to replace myself. And, mind you, the ticket is kinda pricey! So I wouldn't waste my money on something that I couldn't (or wouldn't) enjoy.

With the official end of MIFF, it also marks the dateline of my Film Review assignment. It is due today, and I've already submitted it yesterday around 11 PM. I will post my film review on this blog very soon, and I hope I could make several more for other movies that I've watched during MIFF and other ones that I just bought from JB Hi-fi. Thus, possible films that I'm going to review (or comment on) are:







Ruby Sparks 
(saw it 2 weeks ago during MIFF)



The Artist 
(just watched it last night and I literally choked in tears, it's made its way to my most favorite films)



   The Art of Getting By 
(haven't watched it, but I've bought the blu-ray already)



The Mermaid 
(a Russian film. original title: Rusalka)

Mine Vaganti
(the first Italian movie I've watched. Comic view of Italian contemporary views, yet visceral; another feel good movie)

2 comments:

  1. tp kok nonton the artist sm gw malah jdnya lucu sih :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaay akhirnya ganti background! hahaha tp knp foto lo jd gede bgt ya di kanan atas hahaha. ih narsis ckckck

    ReplyDelete